picturezzz? yes, i think so.
i also have this oh-so attractive pullover cardigan for when it is a bit nippy outside;
Heretaunga College, itself, looks so confusing. There's construction going on and they have these construction workers running around everywhere like ants! Its insane. They have fences to keep kids out of work zone areas and so you have to walk around everything (it takes 10 minutes longer to get to one class) and its just one big mess. But things should be settling down by term twooo! hopefully.
i am so excited to start school tomorrow. I cannot wait.


2 comments:
luffing the unifarm gurl :)
Absolutely love the uniform! I told you it wouldn't be so bad wearing one. It's great - just throw it on in the morning, no worries! Did you have problems with your tie at all? I must say, I remember being terribly lazy and would just loosen it enough to take off, and slip back on quickly the next morning:) Something I had quite forgotten about doing.... Anyhow, I think the school colours are really nice too. Definitely like Hogwarts. Love you! Stay safe! Mum and Miz Henry meooww
Post a Comment