Well today was quite interesting. loljk, slept through all my classes, b-o-r-i-n-g! *yawn*
i have so much school work to do that is due after i leave for new zealand. I talked to all my teachers, and i don't have to do any of it. :) As you can imagine, this makes me verrry happy. :) Hence the constant smiley faces :).
So anyways, i have 20 days left (counting weekends), and 15 days left (or something) of school not counting the weekends. Can't wait, must wait. I wish i was leaving tomorrow :\ but like i said, 20 excruciatingly long days and nights. I have been thinking of what to pack, but i have no idea. I mean, how am i supposed to narrow down my closet to one suitcase? for a year?! Impossible. IMPOSSIBLE I SAY! fashion and art = my life. And don't you dare roll your eyes!
Anyways, Henry and I are going to bake some cookies now. Lemon meringue!
yummmmm :)

No comments:
Post a Comment