I found out recently that i'll be attending an all girls catholic school.
and we're required to wear these bags that are commonly referred to as "uniforms".
I saw a picture of these girls wearing them on the college page.
Oh my god, i started to gag. Yes, honestly. That bad.
They aren't even remotely cute!
Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough,
you can't have facial piercings.
and we're required to wear these bags that are commonly referred to as "uniforms".
I saw a picture of these girls wearing them on the college page.
Oh my god, i started to gag. Yes, honestly. That bad.
They aren't even remotely cute!
Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough,
you can't have facial piercings.
So i have to buy about 15 clear, flat nose studs
and hope i won't lose them all while i'm over there.
Oh and do they think by wearing nail polish, or because i have a tattoo,
i will suddenly start worshipping Satan?
That's funny, i thought the Nazi's were in Germany, but apparently they've invaded New Zealand.


No comments:
Post a Comment